Los Angeles, California – In honor of the 51th anniversary of National Small Business Week, Mr. Travis Mack, President and CEO of Saalex Solutions, Inc. and Saalex Information Technology, LLC., attended the Inaugural Los Angeles Mayor’s Small Business Week Recognition Event as a Small Business panelist. Mr. Mack addressed the following during the Small Business panel:
- Diversification strategies that Saalex has employed
- Saalex’s biggest issues, fears, challenges in running the business in the state of California
- Social, economic, environmental, technological, legal and/or political environments that impact Saalex as a business
- Where Mr. Mack sees Saalex in the next 5 years
- Importance as a business owner to be involved in the community
The Inaugural Los Angeles Mayor’s Small Business Week Recognition Event was co-hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office of Economic Development as part of National Small Business Week. The recognition ceremony featured Mayor Eric Garcetti, Deputy Mayor Kelli Bernard, General Manager Jan Perry, SBA District Director Victor Parker along with a panel of small business owners and a select lineup of small business owners that received the first “Outstanding Small Business” award from Mayor Garcetti and SBA officials.
Saalex Solutions, Inc. is an Engineering and Information Technology Services company with a focus on, Test Range Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering Support and Information Technology Services. Founded in 1999 by Travis Mack, Saalex Solutions is a Small Disadvantaged, Service Disabled Veteran-Owned and Operated business headquartered in Camarillo, California.